White 5-ply KN95 Respirator Disposable Face Mask Same Level with N95(10 PCS)
Regular Price: US$35.99
Now only: US$24.99
Product Name:5-ply KN95 Respirator Disposable Face Mask Same Level with N95
- Non-oil Particles Filtration Efficiency(PFE): >= 95%
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency(BFE): >= 95%
- Inspiratory resistance: < 350
- Expiratory resistance: < 250
Layers and Materials:
- First Layer(Outer Layer): Non-woven fabric
- Second Layer: Melt blown cloth
- Third Layer: Melt blown cloth
- Fourth Layer: Filter sponge
- Fifth Layer: Ultra-soft non-woven fabric
Function: Anti-bacteria, anti-smog, anti-pm2.5, anti-particles, anti-spray
Product Size:16.5 * 11.5 cm
Package includes: 10 KN95 masks
Package size: 20.5 * 15.5 cm
- KN95 Safety Mask: Comply with GB2626-2006 KN95 standard, its filtration efficiency (dust-removing rate) is more than 95% for non-oily particulates above 0.3 microns. Same level with N95 mask.
- Soft and Comfort: The anti-pollution mask is made of high quality non-woven fabric which is very soft and breathable. Inner layer is made of soft material, no dye, gentle to the skin.
- 5-layer Filtration: This KN95 face mask are vacuum sterilized, their non-woven fabrics provide additional protection and insulation with filtration efficiency of over 95 percent.
- Comfortable to Wear: Adjustable and soft nose clip provides comfortable and safety seal. Extra-soft elastic earloop design eliminate pressure to the ears, suitable for most face shapes. And there's enough space for you to breathe ease.
- Widely used - Used for outdoor cycling enthusiasts, home decoration, DIY projects, buildings, dry wall sanding, grinding, sawing,lawn mowing, cleaning, gardening, after testing, all the filter efficiency indicators are above 95%, effective dust prevention, PM2.5 industry, irritant gas, haze, particulate matter, allergy, pollen, automobile exhaust, etc.
- Using Standard: This KN95 mask can be used for 3-5 times normally. However, in the case of dense crowds or severe environmental pollution, it is best to use it only once, it depends on the personal use situation and environment. But if it is uncomfortable or difficult to breath, or the mask is stained with foreign objects, or the mask is damaged, it needs to be replaced immediately
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
From the following links, you can get more information about the difference between N95 and KN95 as well as the FDA's decision to import KN95 masks amid the shortage of N95 masks.