White KN95 Face Masks(20 PCS) FDA Registration
Regular Price: US$71.98
Now only: US$48.99
Product Name:White KN95 Face Masks(20 PCS) FDA Registration
Standard: EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D; GB2626-2006
Main protection facts:
- Non-oil Particles Filtration Efficiency(PFE): >= 95%
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency(BFE): >= 95%
- Inspiratory resistance: < 350
- Expiratory resistance: < 250
Layers and Materials:
- First Layer(Outer Layer): Non-woven fabric
- Second Layer: Melt blown cloth
- Third Layer: Melt blown cloth
- Fourth Layer: Ultra-soft non-woven fabric
Function: Anti-bacteria, anti-smog, anti-pm2.5, anti-particles, anti-spray
Product Size:16.0 * 11.0 cm
Package includes: 20 KN95 masks
Package size: 22.0 * 17.0 cm
Should I wear mask to protect myself?
Wearing a medical mask can greatly help limit the spread of respiratory disease such as covid-19. However, using a mask alone is not guaranteed to stop infections and should be combined with other precautions including washing hand and keeping social distance to avoid close contact – at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and other people. Some masks are more effective than others and it's recommended to use the KN95/N95 masks or medical masks.
Can KN95 be used in US during the COVID-19 pandemic?
On April 3, 2020, in response to continued respirator shortages, the FDA issued a new EUA for KN95 respirators made in China, which makes KN95 respirators eligible for authorization if certain criteria are met, including evidence demonstrating that the respirator meets certain standards.
What is the difference between KN95 and N95?
KN95 is one of the levels specified in the Chinese Standard GB2626-2006.
N95 is one of the grades specified in 42 CFR 84.
Based on the following table, KN95 can be expected to function similar to N95 masks. According to this comparison, it is reasonable to consider China KN95 as "equivalent" to US NIOSH N95.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask:
- remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask);
- discard immediately in a closed bin;
- clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
How long can a N95 mask be used?
Nowadays,there is no clear conclusion about how long N95 masks can be worn, including WHO.
Some researchers have studied the protective efficiency and wearing time of N95 masks. The results show that the filtration efficiency of N95 masks remain above 95% after two days' wearing, and the respiratory resistance changes very little, and the filtration efficiency decreases to 94.7% after three days' wearing.
A suggestion from the USA CDC is that in the absence of adequate supply of masks, reuse may be considered as long as the equipment is not visibly soiled or damaged.